News And Blog
What happens during a dermal filler treatment?
The usual procedure for dermal fillers is:
• You will speak with the doctor and nurse about your background and medical history at your initial consultation.
• Your doctor and nurse will formulate a treatment plan, which may include other therapies, if appropriate.
At your dermal filler appointment:
• The dermal filler product used by Juv’ae Cosmetic Nurses contains a local anaesthetic that makes the injection comfortable.
• The area to be injected is marked out the dermal fillers are injected.
• The procedure takes about 30-60 minutes in total, depending on the area that is being treated.