Over this two-week workshop, you will learn a variety of hands-on professional techniques that will build confidence and practical business insight for a career in the cosmetic medicine industry. The injectable cosmetic applications are geared towards facial ageing and tailoring treatment plans that provide patients with a natural aesthetic, techniques in workshop range from beginners to intermediate.
You will become a part of our supportive community and benefit from ongoing face to face training and industry-exclusive seminars with world leaders in cosmetic medicine long after workshops have been completed.
- Clinical foundations of the S4 Medication – Toxin and Fillers
- Induction to Juv’ae and our processes
- Understanding of S4 Medication
- Understanding and treatment process for Toxin in the upper face
- Facial anatomy, understanding the danger zones and facial arteries.
- Risk and side effects of S4 Medication – Toxin and Fillers
- Skype prescription and consent process
- Consulting process and treatment planning
- Ageing process
- Understanding and treatment process for fillers in the mid-face and lower face
- Hyalase process
- Account keeping and documentation of medication
- Software training
- Business development process and account management of clinics
- Handling complaints
- Social media, marketing and advertising of S4 Medication
Your training is only the start of your journey with Juv’ae. We are the industry leaders in providing you with ongoing support including access to medical doctors, medications and business tools and information so that you are equipped with everything you need on your journey as a Cosmetic Nurse.
Before the commencement of the Bootcamp, you must:
- Register a company name as “Pty Ltd.”
- Register for GST and obtain an ABN
- Organise insurance for Public Liability and Professional Indemnity
- Set up a company bank account
- Organise an EFTPOS terminal through your nominated bank
Other beneficial items include business cards, a professional photo with a bio, website, and having social media account(s) set-up.