As a Juv’ae Cosmetic Nurse, you are provided with a Personalised Development Plan that maps out every procedure Juv’ae has deemed appropriate and safe for a Cosmetic Nurse to perform on patients. Juv’ae Cosmetic Nurses only treat patients according to their Personalised Development Plan and Scope of Practice.
Juv’ae Cosmetic Nurses have access to a supportive community and benefit from ongoing face to face training and industry-exclusive seminars with world leaders in cosmetic medicine.
Why Choose Juv’ae?
Juv’ae provides you with ongoing support, including access to Telehealth team, product and consumables, business tools and resources so that you are equipped with everything you need on your journey as a Cosmetic Nurse.
At Juv’ae, we devote personal attention to each of our Cosmetic Nurses, ensuring they receive the highest level of support for a successful career in injectable cosmetic treatments.
The Juv’ae training and ongoing support is the industry’s best practice. As a result, Juv’ae Cosmetic Nurses and are sought after by their patients.
With our ongoing business support and educational opportunities, you are equipped with everything you need on your journey as a Cosmetic Nurse.
Our Clinical Trainers
Our Clinical Nurse Trainers hold the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Nursing or Nurse Practitioner
- Certificate 4 in Training and Assessment
- Attendance of a Cadaver Course
- Completion of the Allergan Medical Institute (AMI) Certificate
- Worked as a Cosmetic Nurse for at least five years
- Current CPR Certificate
- Current Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) registration as a Registered Nurse
- Current Certificate of Infection Control
Our Clinical Nurse Trainers work alongside Specialist Surgeons, Cosmetic Doctors, and industry Key Opinion Leaders to deliver training to Juv’ae Cosmetic Nurses.