The Juv’ae Academy Foundations in Cosmetic Injectables is run over two weeks, totalling 80 hours of learning comprising a mix of theory and practical experience.
The first 40 hours is made up of online reading and watching videos. The content takes you on a deep dive into facial anatomy, the different medications used for cosmetic purposes, some common complications and adverse reactions. It gives you an introduction to facial anatomy.
The following 40 hours includes practical, hands-on training on actual patients in a clinical setting, performing up to 20 treatments with direct supervision by a Clinical Nurse Trainer and in partnership with a Medical Practitioner. The training equips participants to assess, plan and treat patients with Schedule 4 Medications designed for cosmetic procedures.
After completing the Juv’ae Academy Foundations in Cosmetic Injectables Training, nurses are then provided with a Personalised Development Plan that maps out every procedure Juv’ae has deemed appropriate and safe for a Cosmetic Nurse to perform on patients. Juv’ae Cosmetic Nurses only treat patients according to their Personalised Development Plan and Scope of Practice.
During the two-week training, you will learn various hands-on professional techniques that will build confidence and practical business insight for a career in the cosmetic medicine industry. The injectable cosmetic applications are geared towards facial ageing and tailoring treatment plans that provide patients with a natural aesthetic, techniques in training range from beginners to intermediate.
You will become a part of our supportive community and benefit from ongoing face to face training and industry-exclusive seminars with world leaders in cosmetic medicine long after you have finished our training.
- Clinical foundations of the S4 Medication – Toxin and Fillers
- Induction to Juv’ae and our processes
- Understanding of S4 Medication
- Understanding and treatment process for Toxin in the upper face
- Facial anatomy, understanding the danger zones and facial arteries.
- Risk and side effects of S4 Medication – Toxin and Fillers
- TeleHealth prescription and consent process
- Consulting process and treatment planning
- Aging process
- Understanding and treatment process for fillers in the mid-face and lower face
- Hyalase process
- Account keeping and documentation of medication
- Software training
- Business development process and account management of clinics
- Handling complaints
- Social media, marketing, and advertising of S4 Medication.
Before the commencement of our Clinical Foundations training, you must:
- Register a company name as “Pty Ltd.”
- Register for GST and obtain an ABN
- Organise insurance for Public Liability and Professional Indemnity
- Set up a company bank account
- Organise an EFTPOS terminal through your nominated bank
Why Choose Juv’ae?
Your training is only the start of your journey with Juv’ae. We are the industry leaders in providing you with ongoing support, including access to medical doctors, medications and business tools and information so that you are equipped with everything you need on your journey as a Cosmetic Nurse.
At Juv’ae, we devote personal attention to each of our Cosmetic Nurses, ensuring they receive the highest level of support for a successful career in injectable cosmetic treatments.
The Juv’ae training and ongoing support is the industry’s best on offer. Juv’ae Cosmetic Nurses have an enviable career and are highly sought after by clients.
With our ongoing business support and educational opportunities, you are equipped with everything you need on your journey as a Cosmetic Nurse.